What are you eating/doing today? TGIF!!!

Dagne Tripplehorn
on 6/15/12 2:32 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 Darn it, I've been eating too much at night and now am having another ministall. Grr..rrf!

Please, Food Fairy Godmother, bang me on the head with your Magic Wand of Stop Playin Around, Fool. And continue beating me with it until I get outdoors and practice walking. Constant smacks on the back of my legs should keep me moving.

Breakfast--   Strawberry smoothie with frozen berries
Lunch--   3 oz chicken
Tea-- (after swimming; I'll be hOngry!) Tofu and mushrooms. 
Dinner--   More tofu with mushrooms and a little zucchini. This sounds totally unappetizing.
Bedtime--  Cue Food Fairy Godmother. Protein chocolate pudding and maybe protein malted milk ball things.

Waysta
on 6/15/12 3:34 am - TX
 I, too, celebrate birthday month !!  Mine's coming in August!   Happy Birthday month !!   Sounds like you and yours are doing well.......keep it up!   
Slow and steady !!!!  Have a Blessed Day !!!!!!                             
happy_baker
on 6/15/12 3:41 am
RNY on 02/15/12
Having a rough day. I pulled an all-nighter last night. I was up ALL night baking and making truffles. And to top it off, I made a pan of ****ty brownies for my girls' night out tonight (not that I will be partaking in them) and the top brownie layer didn't bake all the way through, so they're all gooey. I guess people will still like gooey brownies. Whatever. I'm not redoing them.

Anyway, I got to bed around 8am and managed to doze a little until 10:30. And then today, I have to finish baking a tiered hexagon birthday cake and pour the chocolate decor for it.

Then girls' night out tonight, and as soon as that's over, I'll be headed to the local high school to give massages at Relay for Life. God, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Anyway, breakfast is greek yogurt and copious, ridiculous amounts of coffee.

Lunch will be a chicken/cheese salad.

Dinner will be at Girls' Night, and I'll probably have a big beef hotdog, no bun. Everyone's bringing some kind of sweet dessert, so I may bring an Atkins bar as well, just for my own little dessert.
_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Check out my video blog!  www.youtube.com/user/HappilyShrinking/videos
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/15/12 4:33 am - Baltimore, MD
 WTH is a ****ty brownie?

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

happy_baker
on 6/15/12 4:49 am
RNY on 02/15/12
 It is the most immoral of all brownies.

It's a layer of chocolate chip cookie, a layer of Oreo, and a layer of fudge brownie, all baked together into one gooey bar. 

_._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. _._._._._. 
Highest weight: 269.  Surgery weight: 233.  Goal weight: 144, and then we'll see.. 
Cleopatra_Nik
on 6/15/12 5:11 am - Baltimore, MD
 Oh. My.

I feel dirty.

RNY Gastric Bypass 1-8-08 350/327/200 (HW/SW/CW). I spend most of my time playing with my food over at Bariatric Foodie - check me out!

happy_baker
on 6/15/12 5:14 am
RNY on 02/15/12
 Yep, they tend to have that effect. They are rather ****ty, after all. ;)
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 290 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 283 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 145 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 216 views