What is your favorite protein mix?

Missy A.
on 6/18/12 9:32 am - NC
RNY on 08/17/12
Am starting the process of having gastric bypass surgery. I have been through this procedure twice before but chickened out both times. However, this time I feel that I am ready for it. But I would like to know what everyone is drinking for protein. I hear Unjury has the best tasting protein for shakes and drinks. Any one else have suggestions? Also, what type of protein bars are ones eating when they get to that stage?

Missy

HW:348 Consult W:320 SW:295 Current W:156 GW:140

poet_kelly
on 6/18/12 10:37 am - OH
My favorite is Syntrax Nectar cappuccino.  Some people think Unjury tastes the best, but everyone has different tastes.  You can get a bunch of samples at vitalady.com so you can see what you like.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

GraceGirl
on 6/18/12 10:45 am
Personaly I HATED unjury, nectars, bariatric advantage. I found the clear "vitamin water" type protien. Love those. I tried EAS advantage carb control I can actually drink these chocolate and vanilla so far. and they are 4.98 for a 4 pack at target.
For some reason the poweded kind i mentioned above have his distinct smell and that smell has a taste i cannot tolerate.
fatfreemama
on 6/18/12 11:16 am - San Jose, CA
My favorite is About Time.

http://www.shopabouttime.com/Whey_Protein_Isolate_2_Pounds_s/28.htm

You can buy two samples for $3.99.

Jan
aseg21
on 6/18/12 12:01 pm - Miami, FL
 I like plain Unjury and I LOVE Click. The decaf version might be ok right after surgery.. It is fabulous!

Lowest Weight: 145 lbs
Current weight: 148.6 lbs

Total Loss: 226 lbs

Amber Isbell
on 6/18/12 12:09 pm - Devine, TX
I have a bunch of samples from Vitalady as well as several bottles of DaVinci unsweetened syrups.  You can have them all of course the unopened ones.  Just let me know and I will have them in the mail for you.  They are were not the ones for me.

P.S. I chickend out once for RNY, then had Lap-band in 2005, now I have revised to RNY on 6/5/12

HW:280, Lap Band 2005-225lbs-LW, Revision to RNY 06/05/12 -245lbs

dragonlady004
on 6/18/12 12:13 pm - MS
RNY on 02/23/12
i love smoothie king gladator....here it is 40 bucks for a jug but it last a long time and there  is 45 grams of protien per shake... every other kind made me sick at first... since surgery I can no longer drink shakes made with milk... so I use 2 scoopes powder with ice, and 1/4 cup pineapple.. they are also!!!
HW: 465.5 SW: 290 CW: 270         
darlinjasa
on 6/18/12 10:12 pm - FL
Very fave gnc brand, premade . second fave powder walmart ones...third is samsclub premier.
Blondie76
on 6/18/12 10:16 pm - AL
My favorite is Jay Robb, but its spendy so I buy optimum nutrition in vanilla ice cream and tropical punch. About time and syntrax are other favorites too.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 312 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 229 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 46 views
Recent Topics