Acro Yoga Workshop

hedrider
on 6/24/12 7:18 am - Midlothian, TX
 I did an awesome workshop yesterday (ended up with 3 hours of yoga and my muscles are feeling it today!!!  Here are a few pictures from the workshop.  It was totally cool and I LOVED every minute of it!!!

In this one I'm the base and holding my partner up in a shoulderstand. I had hoped they got a picture of me up in the air, but there weren't any.  It was fun!

That big tall guy in the first picture - he's the instructor. That's me as the base again and him as the flier. I'm giving him a side stretch. At first I was like there's NO WAY in hell I can hold him up there - but I did, several times!

This one was fun. The flier jumps up and you catch them on your feet and start out hand to hand. Then you balance as they pull themselves up to a sitting position!

The red and green mats on the left... that's me on the bottom in forward fold. Best stretch ever. The backs of my thighs have never felt a stretch that good (and I don't think my nose has ever been that close to the floor!).

That's me, jus****ching. You can kinda see the look of "yeah, not gonna happen" on my face as I watch!

Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

hedrider
on 6/24/12 7:20 am - Midlothian, TX
 Hmmm the pictures are a little cut off so you have to scroll horizontally to see them all on my monitor!
Heather
Since 2008 my team has raised over $42,000 to fight breast cancer.

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/12 7:32 am
AWESOME!  Very cool!  So proud of YOU!!!
(deactivated member)
on 6/24/12 8:03 am - waukesha, WI
oh yea, i do this ever day.................NOT!

Awsome!  I hope I can advance in yoga to a regular class instead of beginners..........beginners still whips my ass.
christinalee
on 6/24/12 11:26 pm - At Home in, NH
Heather, looks like a great workout and loads of fun! Next thing you know, you'll be auditioning for Cirque Du Soliel!

"Just keep swimming." ~ Dorrie

Most Active
Recent Topics