What Are You Eating?

AnaNinaMA
on 6/28/12 12:44 am - MA
RNY on 06/06/12
 I'm back on track no cheating or testing my limits. SOoO what else to eat but chilli, chicken and tuna salads, (Hispanic) so I cook rice, beans and meat EvErYdAy sOoO I eat only beans and whatever meat I cook NoOoO rice can't tolerate it. I'm at the point where I'm bored of my usual fare, so what are you guys into. 

tjleigh1965
on 6/28/12 1:16 am - OH

Refried beans with cheese and salsa topped with low fat sour cream or plain yogurt,
or Ground Turkey throw some tofu in it to double it in size you family wont even know they are eating tofu because it picks up the same flavor of the seasoned turkey meat and serve it on tacos or tortilla chips with toppings for them and you eat in on bib lettuce with diced tomatoes,grilled onions and warm plain yogurt and taco sauce. uhmmmm good.

You can use ground turkey italian sausage or chicken sausage for any type of meal with light gravy add mushrooms and choppped bell peppers.

My last one for you is make yourself a small egg omelet with minced seasoned chicken ricotta cheese, turkey bacon finely chopped and onion and garlic powder with Mrs Dash.

For desert:   Make some unsweetend cherry jello and add your unflavored protein powder to it before you add the ho****er throw in some chopped pieces of pear in a can no syrup, and your family will think you made a special creamy  jello mold , but you will know its a protein desert, ha  haaa!
Good Luck !

AnaNinaMA
on 6/28/12 7:33 am - MA
RNY on 06/06/12
 I'm going to have to try tofu.. and probably begin to make my meals before hand. Thank you.

Maurilia1
on 6/28/12 1:43 am - CA

thats exactly what i went through, i cook and am also hispanic! which makes it hard when you dont want to eat the tortillas or the rice that i can tolerate! i can eat everything, nothing makes me sick.. but right now i am on a mission to not mess this up AGAIN for myself. so please dont start and get stuck as i am.

i cant wait to do the ideas others just gave you. now where do i get UNFLAVORED PROTEIN?

Life is not a Rehearsal, we don't get to rehearse our future

tjleigh1965
on 6/28/12 11:03 pm - OH
In Ohio we purchase it at GNC Nutirtion stores, or you can go to any health food store you can find it.  I use Designer Whey brand.  I that stuff to everything even grits, jello, add extra protein to your flavored protein powder and stove top stuffing. Good luck

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 319 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 239 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views