5 day pouch test help!

Amanda P.
on 7/3/12 12:50 pm - San Andreas , CA
So Im on day one of the 5 day pouch test and I cheated and ate about ten grapes and some baby carrots. Should I re do day one due to me getting off track? Any advice would be helpful....
poet_kelly
on 7/3/12 1:01 pm - OH
Why are you doing the pouch test?  Like other fad diets that are extremely restrictive, it's hard for many people to stick to.  why not just try sticking to your RNY diet plan?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

cajungirl
on 7/3/12 1:13 pm
I've done it a couple of times to decarb. You'll get comments from those that view it as a fad and those that have used it as an additional tool to get back on track.

My personal opinion is do what you need to to refocus. I do suggest if you do it to try to follow the plan, it really did help me lose the sugar cravings and I did learn to recognize the full feeling much quicker after doing it.

Would I do it again if I felt I needed to? You bet I would I tend to do better to stay focused when a plan is outlined.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Amanda P.
on 7/3/12 2:24 pm - San Andreas , CA
The reason I am doing this is because I have gained about 11 pounds and I feel that my eating has gotten out of control and am going way overboard with carbs, and sugar, and everything I don't want and need. I am using this as  tool to get my restriction in my pouch back and get control again. I also want to lose a few pounds of this extra. Im still not at my goal weight. Do you guys have any other suggestions? Thank you for the support.
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 188 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 114 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 188 views