Does anyone go the the Chat Room???

Alese M.
on 7/4/12 9:30 am - FL
I use the chatroom on other websites and love the instant support.  Uusally some tips or recipes and more...the support is like a meeting without leaving your home!

If you do, what time do you go on it.  I realize this is on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time, which might make a difference in when someone is on....afternoon vs evening...

Let me know, I'll be there.  :)

alese in SE Florida
JaneJetson
on 7/4/12 10:25 am
RNY on 05/07/12
 I wish people used it, but it doesn't seem to be the go to place.  I would love to see alot of activity on there to talk with everyone.  Not too fond that we have to wait for responses because people may post and then log off and it's so discouraging.  Sometimes we get on a roll with a group but not very often.  If no one is on, alot of us are up late on the west coast so we need to get more people to go to the chat room. If not, we can at least write back and forth.   Jane 
kimberkim
on 7/4/12 10:42 am - Stouffville, Canada
I didn't realize there was a chat room! I guess since there are 3 menus (4 if you count the very top), not many are aware there was a chat room. But way cool! A chat room! Thanks for asking about it.

Cindyagogo
on 7/4/12 1:03 pm
RNY on 02/21/12
I have been looking for an active WLS chat room since this one seem**** or miss. What are the other WLS chats that you have been going to?
Alese M.
on 7/4/12 1:30 pm - FL
I've gone to Nutrisystem..very active but closes at 8pm unless your still in the chat...

Jenny Craig has one but I haven't been on with them in along time....You don't need to be on their programs.

I hope it does get going.  I need the support as much as everyone else even though I haven't had my surgery or a date yet.  Waiting for Medicare's approval of the sleeve to filter down to the local/state United health Medicare.

alese
M M
on 7/4/12 10:36 pm
 I've been here for 9-10 years and have never used it.  LOL.
Alese M.
on 7/5/12 9:31 am - FL
Hi MM...
You look great but I bet if you have never been active in a chat you would love it.....

In the meantime, on this forum, I don't seem to learn anything about anyone.  Their wt loss, struggles and how to handle them....

I have not had the sleeve yet, but in a chat you know your not the "only one". 

Good luck and keep up the great job you did.

alese
M M
on 7/5/12 9:33 am
 No, it's not that personal on forums.  

Are you on Facebook?
Alese M.
on 7/5/12 1:26 pm - FL
I do have a Facebook page but I don't go there very often....in fact, I don't know how to use it...LOL

Sorry about chat....but I suppose I can follow you on this site.

How much did you lose?  Looks like alot.  My BMI is 40.3 but feel and look larger. 

I am going to check with my insurance, United health Medicare complete to see if the Medicare national has filtered down to them and will approve them in Florida...it is a state by state decision.  Got my fingers and toes crossed...At least medicare approved the sleeve surgery.  That is what I am waiting for....

OK, TTYL

alese in South Florida
grmadeb01
on 7/4/12 11:25 pm - FL
i have tried to go in but for some reason i cant get in...it is weird i know....just not sure what to do about it...dont know how to fix the problem with the puter to get in there..
debby
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 392 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 497 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 477 views