I guess working out really does give you more energy

yahpraiser
on 7/28/12 12:59 pm - danville, AL
Well I've been a busy little bee today. I started picking veggies out of the garden around 7 this morning and our first picking of figs from our huge fig tree. Then I started cleaning the house. I cleaned it from top to bottom. I am talking washing walls, moving furniture to clean under and behind them. Cabinets, oven, frig, etc. etc. etc. I have done laundry all day. Bed sheets, blankets, covers, rugs, etc. I have my last 2 loads in now. I just finished putting up fig jam for my DH. I have literally just sat down.
My husband asked me if I took some drug that hyped me up. I told him it must be from working out. I have been working out for a few weeks now. I just felt great. I turned on some contemporary christian music, and just worked my tail off. I am tired now though. can't wait for the load of clothes to finish drying so I can put the last load in the dryer.
Tomorrow is gonna be great to. A life long friend that is more like family is getting baptized and we are going to the service. Then his whole family is having a get together after and the grandmothers for lunch. We are invited there too. I don't care about the lunch but the company is gonna be great. I truly love these people. They are my Norman Rockwell family. So fun and loving.  So tomorrow is fun no work, just play.
I hope this new found energy keeps up.

Btrue2u
on 7/28/12 3:34 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Sounds like you had a very busy day and tomorrow is going to be great ...enjoy

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Dagne Tripplehorn
on 7/29/12 2:13 am - OR
RNY on 04/06/12
 Hey, can you come over to my house?  
Most Active
Recent Topics