Sorry, I've been MIA

pittgal08
on 8/2/12 12:25 am
Hi Y'all I'm so sorry I've been gone for a couple weeks. My back pain just got progressively worse, and I couldn't even sit in front of the computer to type. I have been reading ya'lls posts though, and I've been watching videos on You Tube like crazy. LOL. Thank Heavens when I woke up this morning my back is so much better. I was in tears for pretty much three weeks straight. So, I feel amazing this morning. Because of my size, 481 lbs, I will always have pain, but that back pain was torturous. Anyway, new day, and feelin good so I wanted to check in with y'all.
I had both my psych eval and my UGI scheduled, but had to cancel them because of my back pain. So I'm going to reschedule those today.
I started out doing 2 protein shakes and a "lean green" meal for dinner, but I found that I was just too hungry so that would cause me to become discouraged and I'd give in to whatever was around and easy. Thankfully I did not binge so I've been able to keep that in check, and I have not gained any weight. Yay! Anyway, I said all that to say that this is my second day on Atkins, and I feel much better. I'm hoping to get this 50 lbs off as quickly as possible.
On a side note, I know I've babbled lol, I started a weight loss vlog on You tube I was wanting to share with y'all, but I wasn't sure if we could post links. If someone could help me answer whether we can do that I'd sure appreciate it. Also, I'm hoping many of you have a you tube vlog that I can follow. So if we can post links please post your vlog link.  Thank you!! Have an awesome Thursday! Blessings!

Marianne G.
on 8/2/12 2:55 am
Hi Sarah!
I just went and watched your videos....good job!  Just wanted to let you know that I subscribed and will be following them.  I haven't done any myself...I'm more of a behind the scenes kinda gal, don't like being on camera or in front of one so I won't be making any videos. 
Good Luck!
Marianne
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 380 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 570 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 292 views
Recent Topics