One Heck of a Week - thanks for your support!!

Sherrie P.
on 8/7/12 12:36 pm
RNY on 02/06/13
I was truly touched by all the sweet things you guys posted regarding my friend's battle with cancer.

She passed away at 2pm yesterday. I have cried on and off for days now and am just exhausted trying to carry on at work and be productive.

Additionally, I had to get my chest x-ray yesterday - done. It was my last step. I have a call into the nurse to see if she received the report, and of course no reply.

My friend's funeral is Friday ... the same day I am have the Essure procedure done!  Well, maybe I can get my OB to dope me enough that I won't lose my mind at the service.  I don'****ch others grieve very well. It makes me that much more upset. They were supposed to call me today about my prescriptions, and of course, no call.

THEN.. we leave for our big summer vacation (cruise) on Sunday.  I sure would like to know where I am with the surgery stuff considering I will be out of touch for a week.  I really need to get out of this chair and go pack or something.. lol

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

GraceGirl
on 8/7/12 12:57 pm
Prayers to you and her family. Stay strong.

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

Most Active
Recent Topics