Officially too Fat to Function... sick of this

Sherrie P.
on 8/20/12 5:25 pm
RNY on 02/06/13
That is very sweet of you to say.
I am kind of proud of myself for hanging in there.

Thanks a lot!!

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

Lady Lithia
on 8/20/12 5:47 pm
Is it rude that I read this and had a sudden "Cool" moment? 

This summer, when we capsized, we swam and were treading water for a full 3 hours.... When the rescue boat finally came to get us, it was with a dangly ladder like you mentioned.... it never occurred to me how much more difficult it would have been for me to drag my 170-lbs-heavier buttocks up that ladder. Just took it for granted that my noodle-legs would get me out of the water. it was HARD because my legs were noodles after 3 hours of unintentional treading water.... hubby (who is pushing 300 lbs) had a MUCH harder time getting out of the water.

Wont' that be COOL when YOU TOO don't have to worry about the "dangly ladder"? 

~Lady Lithia~ 200 lbs lost! 
March 9, 2011 - Coccygectomy!
I chased my dreams, and my dreams, they caught me!
giraffesmiley.gif picture by hardyharhar_bucket

Sherrie P.
on 8/20/12 6:49 pm
RNY on 02/06/13
No, I think it is awesome... now that I know what you mean ;-)

I am SO FREAKING GLAD YOU MADE IT UP THAT LADDER!!!!! 

;-)

Revision Lapband to RNY 2-6-2013   HW: 286  Pre-Op Diet: 277  Surgery Day: 265  Goal: 155  CW: 155

Plastic surgery 8/28/2014: Brachioplasty, mastopexy, & abdominoplasty.

Plastic surgery 1/27/2015: Butt Lift

GraceGirl
on 8/20/12 11:05 am, edited 8/20/12 11:06 am
UGHHHHHHHHHH basbeall stadium seats are the DEVIL I went to a yankees game managed to somehow smush my big arse into the seat. They end up winning with a wallk off homerun.... I jump up not remembering I didnt get into the seat straight on..... Well I jump up...catch BOTH hip ass area on the hand rests holy crap did it hurt. Of course the adrenalyn and excitment of the game I bru**** off.....on the way home im like hmmm it kinda hurts.....get home tired as all get out go right to bed. Next morning I wake up OMG It looked like I got hit by a car. It was BLACK it was so sore to even walk.

Moral of the story....thats the last time my fat ass will get stuck in a seat at yankee stadium.

I totally feel your vacation pain. next summer the world is YOURS :) look forward girl!!

"If you're interested in achieving success, you'll do what's convenient. When you are committed to success, you'll do whatever it takes."

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 293 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 219 views