The scale and I are friends again

brwneyz
on 8/26/12 8:02 am
Oh, this has been a frustrating time as far as eating what I am supposed to.  It is SO HARD to get your protein in when your husband is deployed and your kids are not big meat eaters...but I managed to lose while he was gone, only about 10, but he noticed.  So, I am 15 pounds away from MY goal of being where I was when I swam in college.  Yes, I was 200 when I swam, but I was SOLID MUSCLE, only 10% body fat...and that was in my boobs and ass
It's weird, we are thinking about having another baby (we were so sure we only wanted two, but now we are thinking one more), and I'm scared.  I want another baby, but I'm scared if I have to go back on the prednisone (I have a blood disorder).  How have others done with keeping the weight off after having a baby after surgery?

Oh, and for those that asked I did add two more pics.  They were taken last Christmas, but it is something!  Plus, you get to see my sexy hubby who has been the most amazing supporter through all of this.  He found me sexy at 354, and finds me sexy now (when we met I was 200)...poor skinny guy is a chubby chaser, lol
Wife to Lawrence since July 4, 2003.
Nathan June 16, 2005   Haylee October 7, 2009  
Getting help so I can live long with him and raise them to be the best they can be!                

avivaps
on 8/26/12 8:08 am
RNY on 02/28/12
 Congrats on your success to date.  Glad your hubby is so supportive. I understand your fear about pregnancy. You might want to check out the pregnancy-after-WLS forum http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/postop_pregnancy/

Andrea. 

RNY February 2012

starting BMI 40

Kermit P.
on 8/26/12 6:09 pm
I wondered how you were doing....I read many of your posts months ago. Glad that you are close to goal but understand your frustration at getting the last bit off. I have read some that steriods after RNY can be problemsome so I would explore that with your physician before deciding about adding another baby. I can understand the concern about gaining weight with pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck and I am glad that your husband's deployment went safely.

~~Jennifer
HW/232       CW/145.2       GW/???
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 363 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 332 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 198 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 118 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?