Plastic surgery- What would you fix first?

Marissa A.
on 8/27/12 1:12 pm - CA
With this new life I lose weight and gain new traumas... As for now,  looking at my saggy arms gives me so much anxiety, and can't stop thinking how much time will it take for me to fix my body. I still have around 30 pounds to lose. Anyways I know a plastic surgeon gives you advice on where to start, but where would you start? 
My only advantage here is that my boss is a trustworthy  plastic surgeon and I've worked for him for 4 years. He's promised me all the plastic surgery I need for free as long as I still work for him... So i'm staying here for a while. My only concern is that he won't want to make much at once. sigh...
swoozieq67
on 8/27/12 1:20 pm - MI
RNY on 04/25/12
My arms, then my boobs and possibly a tummy tuck and a thigh lift.

Marissa A.
on 8/27/12 1:24 pm - CA
 I think I'd do just the same...
fickleme
on 8/27/12 1:29 pm - Bessemer City, NC
My boobs, tummy tuck, and arms... I'm hoping for all 3 at once but not sure thats possible... I'm going for a consult in October... I hope I can... if not I will be doing it in that order :)
cajungirl
on 8/27/12 1:31 pm
See my post below.  It is possible, although some surgeons prefer not to do it and depending on how much work you need done.  My surgeon said he could complete all three procedures within 9 hours (he won't go beyond that).  It took him a little over 8 hours to complete the surgery.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

fickleme
on 8/27/12 3:48 pm - Bessemer City, NC
 Yay... That's encouraging... I'm anxious to have my consult... I'm a little worried about the cost but I figure I'll only have to pay to go under the one time if he will do it all together... How was the recovery?
cajungirl
on 8/27/12 4:17 pm
 For me it wasn't bad at all. I took pain meds for three days I hate the way they make me feel and the pain was bearable. Comparing to other surgeries my hysterectomy by far was way harder to recover from. 

cajungirl
on 8/27/12 1:29 pm
I've had some plastci surgery already.  My arms were priorty one!  I actually did my arms, breast lift with implants and anchor cut tummy tuck all at one time.

IF I can ever financially swing getting the thighs and butt lift done, I'm so there would do it in a heart beat.  It's amazing how much self-confidence I gained with the excess skin removal.

Allen Y.
on 8/27/12 1:38 pm - Garland, TX
 I guess for guys it's different. But IMHO the arms are the least important and tummy tuck and yes male breast reduction.

By the way my arms make me look like a flying squirrel, 

Oxford Comma Hag
on 8/27/12 1:45 pm
I am surprisingly okay with all my loose skin. I would like to get rid of the National Geographic look, but I don't give a fig about my floppy arms. Also, I (so far) have a much smaller pannus than I thought I would.

If I ever decide/can afford plastic surgery, I would like the girls put back.  But for some reason, the arm surgery scares me. Silly, huh?

Your boss sounds very nice.
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 496 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 563 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 217 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 554 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 274 views