Surgery is less than 24 hrs away

Kay1975
on 9/17/12 6:23 am - PA
So my allergy problem is just about gone.
  I called the surgeon and he said it was fine and the surgery would still go on. 

I have had really no emotions untill today when I woke up.  I am soo super excited but feel like Im nervous as hell.  Like I want to throw up feeling. 
This is it. 

What I have been working so hard for is here.  This forum has kept me so positve and I have learned so much.  Thanks to everyone.  I will keep everyone posted.

Kay Kay

Misty Morgan
on 9/16/12 11:30 pm, edited 9/16/12 11:30 pm - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
 Good luck!!!  I cannot wait until I am as close as you.  :)

LThomas967
on 9/17/12 6:35 am
Good luck tomorrow, you will do great! I am one week post op today and feel better every day.

sexybeaches_1
on 9/17/12 6:41 am - Canada
Good luck I am on day 4 post op. I asked when I got to the hospital for something to calm my nerves. it worked to calm me down while i was waiting 3 hours for my surgery.
dmc7117
on 9/17/12 6:41 am - MA
RNY on 09/21/12
Good luck on your surgery.  I'm scheduled for this Friday at 7:30 a.m. and feel much like you do -- super excited but nervous.  I just want to get through the surgery and be in the recovery mode.  Stay positive and focus on the big picture.  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and wishing you well.  Here's to our new lives!

Kay1975
on 9/17/12 6:47 am - PA
Thank you all so much.. I was wondering if they would give me someothing for my nerves.  Hopefully yes.  I will keep everyone posted.  I am ready to get this done and start recovering.  Here is to our new lives everyone.. yayy

Kay Kay

marty69
on 9/17/12 6:54 am - MO
RNY on 06/06/12
Congrats!!!!! We will be waiting for you on the losers bench.

May We All be Blessed and Valued 

marty

Lorigirl98
on 9/17/12 9:04 am
 It will go fine, I'm 5 days post op, tired n sore, feel alittle weak, just know that when you wake up, each day it gets better! Keep moving, make your self do it. I'm going to follow you. BTW so far I've lost 10 pounds. 

southbay311
on 9/17/12 10:01 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
It is such a rush as the time nears, mixed emotions and excitment rolled into one.

You will do fine and will be amazed in just a few days how great you will feel after having major surgery.

Best of luck and know we will be thinking of you.

Nance

H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
karenp8
on 9/17/12 10:12 am - Brighton, IL
You will do fine tomorrow and it will be over before you know it. We will save you a spot on the losers bench!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 365 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 500 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 570 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 291 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 59 replies · 365 views