just having a good day

wendydettmer
on 9/21/12 11:03 am - Rochester, NY
 I've been in a weight loss funk for a few weeks (ever since getting sick, so maybe a month or so ago), and it bothered me a lot.  I weigh in tomorrow and have to say that right now, I'm feeling pretty good.

I'm almost to goal, only about 25 more pounds to go.  But last night I went to my trainer and she ran me through a 'kick your butt' workout that there is NOOOO way i could have finished a year ago.  I didn't have to drop down in my weights at all, and pushed through.  I am just really proud of where I've come.

I need new clothes for fall, and was wondering about where to go, etc.  Even if I am done losing (and I have no real reason to think that is the case as I'm not even a year out yet), I am ok where I am.  

Just felt the need to say this today!

Follow my vegan transition at www.bariatricvegan.com
HW:288    CW:146.4   GW: 140    RNY: 12/22/11  

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/12 11:44 am

Very cool! Glad today is a good day! 

Michele
karenp8
on 9/21/12 12:06 pm - Brighton, IL
Congratulations on all you have accomplished and all that is to come still!!
Dee.spunk
on 9/21/12 12:28 pm - Sacramento, CA
It's good that you're having a good day. I know how you feel. Keep it up!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

wmamey
on 9/21/12 1:44 pm
RNY on 06/18/12
Thanks for sharing your good day!! Not sure where to go for the clothes cause I am going to be in need real soon too!

I too am having a good day! I had my epidural in my lumbar area yesterday and so far so good, I think this is working a little bit already!! Here's to hoping!

Oxford Comma Hag
on 9/21/12 1:46 pm
 that's terrific. good on you!

I fight badgers with spoons.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255

Suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Kelly L.
on 9/21/12 3:09 pm - San Jacinto, CA
 I am happy about your good day.. Hope tomorrow and everyday after brings the same :)

HW 274. CW 129

Skinnygirlme
on 9/21/12 7:18 pm - UT
RNY on 09/05/12
 Yay!!
  I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
daphneb
on 9/21/12 11:45 pm - AK
 Isn't it awesome when you're having an especially great day?!  Thinking about what you couldn't do before and now can do?!  The new clothes to get....oh the fun in shopping where you're at.  You'll be able to find lots of super cute, in-style outfits now that can show off your new body.  I know the stores I'll be shopping when I leave these plus sizes for good...Old Navy, Gap, Neiman Marcus, Nordstroms, American Eagle, and the list goes on.  Get out there and see what your style is.  

I am super excited for you and wish I was where you are right now!  Great job, keep it up! I hope tomorrow is just a super awesome for you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 380 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 493 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 475 views