NSV and SV

Wanda K.
on 9/28/12 9:37 pm - Hope Mills, NC
RNY on 04/09/12
I went to the store on Thursday and picked up a large shirt and size 16 jeans.  I had asked my husband if I should buy but I figured eventually I would fit in them.  I had been at a stall for 4 weeks and getting a bit frustrated.  Anyhow I put them on yesterday morning and they fit.  I bought a pair of jeans about a month ago that was size 18 and am now down to 16.....Yeah...

Now for my SV....I broke my stall.  I lost 4 lbs as of this morning.  I am down 58.6 lbs since surgery 5 months ago and 96.4 lbs since I started my journey 16 months ago.  Thanks everyone for your encouragement...

No for my last part, could someone give me an idea on how you committed to exercising.  Prior to surgery and actually after I was able to get back to the gym, I did well but after I had my gallbladder removed, I have no desire to go back to the gym.  Please let me know how you were able to go back to the gym...I am very busy with FT work, PT school and FT mom....Just wondering.

Wanda 

HW: 282, SW: 244.4, CW: 211, GW: 140   

ohioman2011
on 9/28/12 9:47 pm - Cuyahoga Falls, OH
RNY on 01/12/12
congrats on the weight loss and the down size in clothes its wonderful last july 2011 i was wearing 6xl shirts and as of now i am in a 2xl its a wonderful feeling  as far as gym everyones differnt i workout 6days a week but not everybody does as long as u walk and stay active u will be fine 

Dee.spunk
on 9/28/12 10:32 pm - Sacramento, CA
Congrats on on NSV and SV! As for the gym, i just get up every morning and go outside to get moving. Even if it means just walking at first. Also, try to find something you like. I love Zumba! I could do it everyday and I don't get tired of it. So find something and it'll feel more like fun than working out.

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Kay1975
on 9/28/12 10:44 pm - PA
This is probably going to sound stupid.  But.. What does NSV and SV mean.  I see it all the time and finally thought I would ask. 

Congrats on the new sizes.  Great job on breaking the stall..

Kay Kay

bowlinjj
on 9/28/12 11:09 pm - TX
nsv = non scale victory and sv = scale victory.
JJ Spencer  
SW 309 / CW 229 / GW 175
One day at a Time, One step at a Time, We will make it thru this Journey!
Most Active
Recent Topics