Down 45 pounds in 9 weeks

Vivian H.
on 10/3/12 1:05 am - miami, FL
I am very HAPPY i have lost 45 pounds the only thing i have trouble is with the protein shakes gosh are they terrible trying everyday to at least drink 60 grams of PROTEIN any sugestions on PROTEIN DRINKS i am drinking the one from COSTCO already made premier chocolate and its ok just when i am almost finishing it makes me want to throw up and i stop and throw it away. let me know if you have any other resource of protein :)
darlingdeb
on 10/3/12 1:17 am - OH

What a great job!!  Keep up the good work!!  My favorite protein drink is made by Jay Robb.  I like the vanilla and chocolate.  It is a little pricey but after trying several this was my favorite.     debbie

Friendlybyte
on 10/3/12 1:31 am - Greeley, CO
RNY on 08/28/12

First congrats on the weight loss!!  That is amazing!!  I hope I can lose that much by 9 weeks!  

From a recommendation I picked up some Jay Robb Tropical Dreamsicle flavor, it's pretty good but only have had it 2 times so far, I too am having a hard time getting all my protein in so I have been trying all different kinds. I so know what you mean about the Premier shakes cuz I have 2 cases of them just sitting there! LOL

Scoobydoo061423
on 10/3/12 1:38 am - OH
RNY on 11/12/12 with
 Congrats on the weightloss. I hope I can be seeing that as well :)
For protein shakes, I like pre made ones. Walmart sells a slimfast one with 20grams of protein and 180 cals. My dietan said it is good for you. And it taste great.
Vivian H.
on 10/3/12 1:52 am - miami, FL
Thank you ALL
Bellaluna468
on 10/3/12 2:44 am, edited 10/3/12 2:45 am
RNY on 10/26/12
 Hi .. I tried the Premier from Costco, and I hated them!  I noticed milk was one of the main ingredients and I took them back -- Costco had no problem with returning them.

I LOVE the Muscle Milk Light ones at Costco and they come in Vanilla and Chocolate.  They are much lighter and no milk.  Give them a try.

Vivian H.
on 10/3/12 4:28 am - miami, FL
thanks will give them a try
Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 321 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 242 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 302 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 75 views