Update.. TALKED WITH NUT

Kay1975
on 10/17/12 12:21 am - PA
Hey everyone, like I said.  I talked to my NUT this morning.  The first thing she said was I was not getting in enough calories.  That my body was holding on to everything because I need to eat more.  I am getting in about 500 and she thinks it should be more.  That my metabolism is slowing down because of what I am not eating.  Also, my thyroid pill needs to be taken on an empty stomach.  She also gave me a list of things to do and I will see her on the 16th.  So.. I am in better spirits.  Thanks to everyone last night for boosting me up.  I needed it.

Here is to round two.  I CAN DO THIS.  

Kay Kay

Annie_Anaba
on 10/17/12 1:27 am
RNY on 08/27/12
Great! Now its forward and no looking back.

jamiebrain
on 10/17/12 2:15 am - Epping, NH
RNY on 08/14/12
That's great.  I have to say I've noticed my losses have increased a bit since I started eating more calories after my 7 week appointment, so I can see what she's saying!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

jamiebrain on myfitnesspal.  :)  look me up.  :) :)

southbay311
on 10/17/12 5:07 am - NV
RNY on 02/22/12
Yes Kay you can and will do this. I always find comfort in emailing my NUT and making sure I'm on the right path. Sometimes just the reassurance helps!

Nance
H/W 326   S/W 287                                                                                     GW 145                                                      
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 10/17/12 5:44 am - OH
I am glad you are feeling better. I know some people think the vets are absolutely crazy when we tell people that once you are beyond the first couple of weeks, 500-600 calories a day is NOT enough and that they are not losing because they are not eating enough... but it's TRUE.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 53 replies · 310 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 499 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 567 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 557 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 286 views
Recent Topics