Google help for motivational wallpapers

Robin R.
on 10/26/12 1:20 am - PA
RNY on 10/12/12

I want to find pictures online with people and inspirational/motivational sayings or quotes.  I feel like I've been searching forever to find what I'm looking for. This may sound strange, but I want pictures of actually people not just pretty landscapes. I feel like if I glamorize working out and eating right it'll make me want to do it more. I'm not having any motivational problems now, but I want to keep it that way and I'm on my computer constantly. I won't be hitting the gym for another couple of weeks, and when I do I want to be excited about it and I really think this is something that would help.

Suggestions? I feel like I've been searching forever and can't find anything.

Lose_to_Win
on 10/26/12 10:31 am - PA
RNY on 12/20/12

Try looking for "fitspiration" - some of them are a little overwhelming/in your face, but lots of them give me a "get to it, shift your butt" attitude! My favorite from a quick look is "It took more than a day to gain it, it will take more than a day to lose it" - I get down on myself if I don't see the results I want right away, and this helps put it in perspective.

Good luck!

RachelFat2Fit.blogspot.com     HW 367 6/26/12  |  SW 335 12/20/12  |  1st GW 180

Most Active
Recent Topics