Cycle question...and no, not the kind you ride!

MissK123456789
on 11/6/12 9:50 am - PA

Hello ladies out there!

Did any of you have trouble with your period after surgery?  And how long did it take to settle down?  Even at my heaviest, I was regular as clockwork.  Now mine has been a mess.  I was okay the first month but month two, I bled for two weeks.  Now I was two weeks late.  YEESH!  Any hope of settling back into a routine?

Karen

poet_kelly
on 11/6/12 9:51 am - OH

Mine was irregular for almost a year after my WLS.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

MissK123456789
on 11/6/12 10:08 am - PA

Kelly, on an unrelated note.  Is there a decent multivitamin that I can pick up at the drugstore or grocery store.  I really am looking for something effective and easy to get.  I've been mail ordering the last few months.

poet_kelly
on 11/6/12 10:09 am - OH
On November 6, 2012 at 6:08 PM Pacific Time, MissK123456789 wrote:

Kelly, on an unrelated note.  Is there a decent multivitamin that I can pick up at the drugstore or grocery store.  I really am looking for something effective and easy to get.  I've been mail ordering the last few months.

Centrum or a generic equivalent.  I use the Meijer store brand.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

mommaontheloose
on 11/6/12 10:00 am - MI
My first period after surgery was 8 days late and it was heavy and cramp. I can't wait to see what the next one will be like.

Jennifer
MissK123456789
on 11/6/12 10:09 am - PA

I'm feeling for you!  Good luck!

JenK130
on 11/6/12 10:16 am
RNY on 01/30/12

I am still regular, always was.  But much heavier and awful cramps now.  Boy do I miss my Advil!!

RNY 1/30/12  

stacy158
on 11/6/12 10:25 am - TX
RNY on 10/23/12

I had my period at the time of surgery (it was not regular-I assume because I dropped some weight quickly before surgery).  Then, a day after surgery, it stopped.  A week and a half after surgery (last week!), I had a massive gush of blood with a large clot while I was out with my kids at the movies.  UGH!  I was NOT prepared for that at all!  I will not make that mistake again.  I'm afraid of what is yet to come!

waiting_2_xhale
on 11/6/12 12:11 pm - TX

Hello...

I had my surgery on 10/23 and have yet to have a cycle. It has been 2 weeks now....Rita

Rita

I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Thank you Lord for giving me another day to live ♥. Another day to worship & praise you!
No Weapon formed against you shall prosper,And every tongue which rises against you in judgment ...You shall condemn...  
ANStacy
on 11/6/12 1:42 pm
Hi, I had my surgery on the 29th of Aug, and came on on the 1st of Sept.......Before surgery my cycle was irregular. Now im regular......Been coming on on the first of every month like clock work.....So saying that, we are all different chemistry wise.......
Most Active
Recent Topics