Need some new jammies

Louise1974
on 11/8/12 9:47 am

I was out packing up my car for tomorrow in my jammies when I reached up to close the trunk and MY PAJAMA PANTS FELL RIGHT OFF MY REAR END!!!!  Thank heavens it was pitch dark and no one was around.  I may be losing weight slower than any other RNY patient on the planet (probably an exaggeration I know) but my pajama pants are clearly too big!  Even though I never ever do this, i might just buy some new ones tomorrow!

socalrny
on 11/8/12 9:53 am - los angeles, CA

LOL ! 

BTW... we are in a tie for the slowest weight loss after RNY

WhoIWantToBe *.
on 11/8/12 9:54 am
RNY on 01/10/12

Ha! 

- Barb, who is at GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

HW: 274  SW: 244  GW: 137 CW: 137!
              Keep on swimming!  Keep on swimming! 

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 11/8/12 10:22 am - OH
If your pajama bottoms have elastic in the waist, you can open up the seam and pull the elastic together to shorten it (you can stitch it down or just put a safety pin in it) to prolong the wearability.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

daphneb
on 11/8/12 3:34 pm - AK

I have one pair that were absolutely huge when I put them on the other day.  I could clearly hike them up to my chest, it was kind of funny.  When the hubby saw it he just shook his head.  Washed them and put them in the good will pile that keeps accumulating.  I wore another pair of pjs as part of a halloween costume.  Someone took a picture and I wouldn't let them use it because I looked ridiculous.  Those pants were so big and bagged out that they just weren't becoming on me.  But they have a drawstring waist, so I'll wear them at home.

Funny story though, enjoyed it!

Cindyagogo
on 11/8/12 7:35 pm
RNY on 02/21/12

whoops! I had the same thing happen but inside at home...almost tripped over them.  Now referred to as my clown pants.

I,too,  am an advocate of safety pins, belts, tucks and other ways to extend  wearing clothes and avoid buying new ones as long as possible. I went thru 7 sizes in 9 months so you can go broke buying every size as you lose.

Poppygail
on 11/8/12 9:12 pm - Florence, KY
RNY on 03/06/13

You guys are an inspiration! WTG!

Poppygail   

Most Active
Recent Topics