Doesn't take much

nkjanes78
on 1/11/13 1:35 am - Norfolk, VA

To get me excited. I was 345 when i had my Surgery in march 2010, I am maintaining about 160 (10 pounds of loose skin)a milestone that may seem small is in fact a big one. I can cross my legs like a lady and shave down south with out duck tape and a hand mirror. Yeah for me!!!

Jerwelch
on 1/11/13 1:49 am - Grand Haven, MI

DUCK TAPE AND MIRROR....now that funny. Congrats to you!

Jerry

Scherrie Tappin
on 1/11/13 1:57 am - CT

Congrats! I was 311 and I can and do quite regularly cross my legs!! Yea!!!

Enjoy!enlightened

RNY 5/25/2011                        
Skinnygirlme
on 1/11/13 2:11 am - UT
RNY on 09/05/12

Congrats!

I believe in me...the best is yet to be!                        
Joyceebaby
on 1/11/13 2:15 am
RNY on 11/29/12

That's fantastic!  Thanks for sharing 

nkjanes78
on 1/11/13 2:41 am - Norfolk, VA

Even though it has been almost 3 years I still have the "fat" head. I remember going shopping for the first time and how overwhelming it was. To go from having a limited selection and having to buy what fit to actually having a choice, a large choice of clothes was too much at times. I use I have a small section in the corner of stores and now I have a huge section in the stores a I have choices, I can have a taste of what I like was amazing. The first time I actually bought clothes was in January 2011. I had some 18's from a few years back and wore those. I was a 26 at surgery time. I was bringing laundry down stairs and I could feel them falling down but didn't want to stop so I made my legs a little wider in hopes to keep them from falling off. My stairs went up and there was a small landing and then there were about 8 more steps. I took that first one and my pants came down and I fell down all those steps on my butt. I ended up with a fractured tail bone.  I was forced to go buy new pants. I went to old navy and the ladies helped me, she asked what size I was and out of habit I said 20, she looked at me like I was nuts. In the end I was a size 12 which I Hadn't been since preschool(not really but a long time) I finally realized I was scared to give away my clothes for fear of failing and gaining it back. I did keep one pair and when I have a bad day I remind myself how far I have come. I never regretted my decision and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!

thynnlynn
on 1/11/13 2:42 am - MI

I cannot wait!!!!!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

MyLady Heidi
on 1/11/13 2:45 am

Congrats!  It is amazing that once you can see down there you don't want to see even one hair on it ever, at least that was my reaction after my tt.

dianabelle12
on 1/11/13 4:02 am

congrats that awesome!!!

Bratlyn98
on 1/11/13 12:09 pm - VA
RNY on 12/19/12
Congrats!!! You are in Hampton roads too! Who did ur surgery?!

Surgery Date: RNY: 12/19/12

Weight in: 221 lbs

Starting weight: 235 lbs

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 234 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 65 views