Weigh In Question

avidreader
on 1/13/13 9:44 am - Cary, NC

I was weighed on the morning of surgery, too (of course at all my preop visits, too - seems like EVERY doctor weighs me no matter the reason I go to see them) - of course my husband was back in the surgical unit with me and he heard my weight - that was the first time he had EVER heard my weight - he's not stupid and I am sure he could guess pretty close but I had never told him before that morning.  So just a warning, if you don't want the person going with you to hear let the nurse know ahead of time!!

Highest/Surgery/Current/Goal
250/241/139.5/125
I have a new philosophy, I'm only going to dread one day at a time.  Charlie Brown
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 1/13/13 9:53 am - OH

I weighed myself the morning of my surgery, but they did not weigh me at the hospital.  My surgeon used the weight from my first visit with her (even though she had weights from the next three months while I was on the mandatory insurance program).  

I, however, use my highest recorded weight (with a general surgeon in the same group from a year prior to my RNY) since I had been trying (yet again!) to lose on my own before I found out that my insurance had changed and would cover WLS.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 495 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 563 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 216 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 552 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 30 replies · 274 views
Recent Topics