What are you eating/doing today? It's friday!!!

Stephanie M.
on 1/31/13 10:45 pm - Los Angeles, CA

Morning all! 

Today was the one day my schedule allows me to sleep in for the week, but does my internal clock allow that....NO! So I'm up. I suppose I'll be productive and study Spanish and do some homework stuff. Today I only have one school class, then I'm teaching kickboxing, and then taking Zumba. I'm certified in Zumba, but now I'm just trying to learn all the choreography. So then tonight, probably doing some deep cleaning (my house severely needs it!) and packing, because I am driving 3 hours tomorrow to visit my brother. 

Foods today:

Breakfast- Greek yogurt with blueberries

Lunch- Boca burger and cottage cheese with kale

Dinner- Spaghetti squash and pasta sauce (last time of leftovers, YAY!)

Snack- Apple with peanut butter

Have a great Friday, everyone!

Gilly68
on 1/31/13 11:24 pm - Central, IL
RNY on 12/03/12

Good morning! Today is the first of a three day stretch of work for me. I am an ER Nurse and work 12 hour shifts. I am not very "together" this morning, and so I haven't yet given mush though to the day. I just finished my decaf coffee/miralax/Upcal combination (sounds yummy, huh?) and took all my vitamins. The rest of the day will probably go like this:

B: turkey & swiss roll up

L:  protein shake

S: cheese

D: lean cuisine meal (No pasta- just beef mushrooms and broccoli)

S: another shake

Enjoy your day!

Lisa T.
on 2/1/13 12:04 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 06/07/12

I haven't had the opportunity to reply to the daily post for a while and I really miss the accountability it brings.  With that said, I am so excited today is Friday!  It has been a crazy and emotionally draining week.  Tonight I'm picking my brother up from the airport and I'm looking forward to date night with the hubby tomorrow.  So here's what I'm doing/eating today:

B - Greek yogurt, Kashi Go Lean Crunch and Blueberries

L - Nik's Pumpkin Chili - last of the batch

AS - Yoplait 100 Calorie Greek Yogurt

D - Something from the airport. 

E - Jillian Michael's Six Week Six Pack (Workout 2) at lunch or this evening.

Height 4'11"  HW:  235  SW:  230  GW:  130   RNY 6/7/12   

Neen L.
on 2/1/13 12:08 am - Arlington, VA

Good morning all!

Still on my IF schedule so jus****er/coffee for most of the day. Dinner will be a salad and roast chicken or shrimp. Snacks will probably be wheat toast and an egg, kashi bars, and leftovers. I haven't decided yet and will do whatever sounds delicious after work. My husband is going to see a movie with his friend Lisa so I have the house all to myself!

I'll probably spend it up in the kitchen baking something or making soup. It's still hard to sit on the cracked/dislocated ****yx, so standing feels much better. My friend Steven is coming over tomorrow, so I should probably redd up the house a little bit too.

(Edit: Hahahaha, "redd up." The Pittsburghese slips out every once in awhile.)

Really looking forward to this weekend. Super Bowl Sunday is one of my favorite days a year!

Happy Friday to all. :-)

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

(deactivated member)
on 2/1/13 4:37 am
RNY on 04/18/12

Today I'm freezing!  It's freaking cold out!

B - 2 eggs and 1 slice of Brownberry Health Nut toast

S - protein decaf "latte"

L - salad with cottage cheese, black beans, and salsa  (only ate half... having a small pouch day, I guess)

S - protein decaf "latte"

D - Probably another salad with some Ranch beans and a light cheese.  Or beans and brown rice.  It'll depend on how hungry I think I am after my workout.  If I'm "starving," it'll be salad because it's quick!

Going to watch snowmobile races tomorrow.  I have to go buy thermal underwear today because I can't fit into hubby's any more!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 355 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 453 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 440 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 334 views