Soft foods dinner ideas

AlyAbout2BaBride
on 2/4/13 6:49 am
RNY on 01/14/13

Suggestions please for favorite soft food dinners....   

Aly

poet_kelly
on 2/4/13 8:48 am - OH

Chili, beans of any kind, cheese omelets.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

robyn_fresh
on 2/4/13 9:24 am
RNY on 12/18/12

deviled eggs made with greek yogurt/light mayo, chili, egg salad,chicken salad, tuna salad

surfmind
on 2/4/13 9:24 am
I had turkey salad tonight ...yummy
RebeccaElise
on 2/4/13 9:24 am - Quincy, MA

Lentil soup, baked zucchini boats filled w/part skim ricotta and topped w/a little marinara and mozzarella, keema made with ground turkey (leave out the potatoes, use low fat dairy options, and halve the peas in the recipe), refried beans topped w/LF cheese and a little salsa, turkey meat balls w/marinara and parmesan, marinated & broiled tofu w/roasted veggies, chick pea curry....should I continue? ;-)

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

Nellybelly2012
on 2/4/13 12:19 pm - LA

Yes give me more ideas!!! I am at the end of my soft phase(I think) I go back for my 4 week check up on 2/6 but I dont want to rush myself. I have not cooked the chili yet(I am scared) to overload not eating cause after a few bites I feel full but I dont want to get sick. So give me more ideas. I brought some low fat sliced chicken to eat I had it once but still I need more ideas. Not too big on the milk based products though.

HW 283/ SW 268/ CW 220/ GW 135  

RebeccaElise
on 2/4/13 12:30 pm - Quincy, MA

I have a mock mac n cheese and a sausage lentil stew on my blog, as well as a yummy seafood dish and a white bean chicken chili. I'll be posting a few more recipes in the next week that might tempt you. I'm thinking about a salmon stuffed baked tomato and a minced chicken stuffed portobello mushroom. I'll also be posting a split pea-lentil soup w/diced ham and my favorite go-to chicken salad.

You could also try some chicken sausage w/sauteed peppers and onions, ground turkey flavored w/taco seasoning and layered w/fat free refried beans and a little cheese. Bake until the cheese is hot & bubbly.

Come visit me on my blog, Through a Cooking Glass! I talk about my journey through WLS and learning to live, cook, and eat on the other side.  

Cheryl N.
on 2/4/13 12:44 pm - Des Moines, WA

I liked pureed/soft canned chicken breast mixed with a little mashed potatoes and some chicken gravy.  Delish. 

246 in Dec 2008 before banded 1/28/09 at 215 lbs, band crapped 9/09 at 170 lbs and struggled with it and regained to 203 revised to bypass on 8/1/11 and am very happy.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 218 views