So frustrating!!

KnittingPoet
on 2/6/13 7:33 pm - Raleigh, NC
Today is my 8 month anniversary and I'm stuck at -81. What am I doing wrong?? I feel like I should've lost more.
ToNewBeginnings
on 2/6/13 8:09 pm

What is "stuck" to you? A month, a week, a day at the same weight?. 

KnittingPoet
on 2/6/13 8:48 pm - Raleigh, NC

3 weeks and no change

MultiMom
on 2/6/13 8:27 pm - NH

Have you been in touch with your surgeon and nutritionist for advice? Your post doesn't include where you started at and how much you have to lose, so it pretty hard to say if that is normal or way off from where you might be expected to be at 8 months out.

Martha enlightened

High 250/Consult Weight 245/Surgery 205/Now 109
Height 5'4.5" BMI 18.4
In maintenance since June 2009

KnittingPoet
on 2/6/13 8:49 pm - Raleigh, NC

I have an appointment with my surgeon on Monday.  I'll see if I can sneak in to see the nutritionist.

JennLyric
on 2/6/13 10:17 pm

I'm 7 months out at stuck at -82.  I've had a couple of seriously long plateaus, so I'm assuming it'll end.  I hear that a lot of people go through this.  I've upped my protein intake, but I'm noticing that as time goes on we're able to eat more, which is good because we need the nutrition.  Our bodies have to keep readjusting, so I'm just hanging in there and doing what I was told to do.  Yikes.

Lisa T.
on 2/7/13 1:34 am - Indianapolis, IN
RNY on 06/07/12

I'm in a slump too.   I don't have much of a dumping issue so learning the right balance of carbs has been a little tough this month.  I adjusted MFP ratios, recommitting to tracking everyday, and starting training for a mini-marathon.   The scale should budge soon!

Height 4'11"  HW:  235  SW:  230  GW:  130   RNY 6/7/12   

Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 313 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 330 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 282 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 448 views