Update on the girls from their little surgery yesterday

Mal
on 2/15/13 11:05 pm

Well, I'm happy to report that today the girls are doing GREAT!  I was worried because last night they were so out of it from all the anesthesia and drugs they were on that most of what they did was sleep after we picked them up from the vet at 3:30.  Then, around 10 last night they got up and Nala ate.  Raven didn't really get her appetite bac****il this morning, but they woke up today as if nothing happened.  I saw Nala's incision last night and just wept like a baby (and it really looks awesome, no dried blood even on it and its nice and light pink with disolvable stitches) and I checked Raven's incision out today and it looks really good too.  They both have white bellies and their skin on their tummies are so pink where they shaved them.  

I have to get my ass in gear and start cleaning up my kitchen and cooking!  I'm having a dinner party tonight (5 of us!  Our roommate Virginia and our new landlords are coming!) and I have a very impressive menu but really have to get moving on it! ACK!  I love to cook and I'm making up some awesome stuff tonight!  Stuffed porkchops with some really great sweetbread I got at the bakery with pan gravy, roasted harvest veggies (there is everything in it from baby red potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, yellow squash and baby carrots! YUMMY!) a tomato/cuke red onion salad with mint, lemon bars with fresh raspberry sauce for dessert!  And I'm making my world famous meatballs with fresh marinara sauce that take all day long to cook!  DAMN!  I gotta get to work!  LOL  I love it though and we love to entertain so tonight will be fun!

Happy Saturday everyone!  Enjoy whatever the day brings you!

M'Lane

thynnlynn
on 2/16/13 1:23 am - MI

Happy to hear they are doing well.  Enjoy your party!

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

karenp8
on 2/16/13 8:01 am - Brighton, IL

Happy to hear your babies are doing great. Hope you have a great weekend!

Most Active
Recent Topics