Vitamin deficiency

solise
on 3/16/13 7:18 am - Brooklyn, NY
Ok so I had my gallbladder out in October and was doing really well up until about January when I started having problems with my right leg from about my hip all the way down.
In the beginning it felt like restless leg syndrome, then it progressed to arthritic like pain. I saw my Dr and he gave me painkillers. It worked for a while then stopped working. I had started adding Advil to help with the pain. I again saw my Dr who gave me a different painkillers and made me promise I wouldn't take anymore Advil. He took xrays and I'm waiting for the results but does this sound like it could be a vitamin deficiency?
poet_kelly
on 3/16/13 8:43 am - OH

Probably not, if it's just in one leg.  But have you had labs done lately?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

melissa22886
on 3/16/13 9:20 am

When I read this I thought it was me talking lol. I had my gallbladder out in October also. But i've had pain in my left hip/butt area down the outside of my thigh to my knee(for years) but it has been worse since January also. I was blaming it on a knee injury I had in 2006. I too, thought vitamin deficiency had to do with it bothering me more recently then it ever has (specifically iron) cause I am constantly moving my legs and have had other symptoms as well. Needless to say I finally visited a chiropractor and it's an alignment/sciatic problem. 

solise
on 3/16/13 10:00 am - Brooklyn, NY
I know I have a compressed discuss but the Dr doesn't think the pain is coming from that because the pain moves down the front of my leg and not the back
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 427 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 508 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 491 views