Getting out of the hospital on Monday :)

Mal
on 3/16/13 10:49 am

Well the future is bright!  I am getting out of the in-patient psychiatric facility I signed myself into on Friday after being cleared medically at the same hospital.  I am on some good medication to help me get over the PTSD, Anxiety and now a bit of depression (because since I've been here on Tuesday I haven't had one visitor :() I'm planning on getting a place somewhere up north (new hampshire or maine) because I can live wherever I want and I'm collecting unemployment while I heal up completely from my appendix surgery (which was Tuesday night at 9:30 p.m.

More to come...Thank you for your continued prayers~~

Mal

aweis
on 3/16/13 11:37 am

Prayers stay strong. Life will getting better

Hugs from Maryland

Amy

thynnlynn
on 3/16/13 11:39 am - MI

Mal - Keeping you in prayer for full recovery in both body & mind.  And, some hugs!

photo thhugs11.gif

Blessings,   Lynn    

Band to RnY - 3/13/13

karenp8
on 3/16/13 12:48 pm - Brighton, IL

Keeping you in prayer for both physical and emotional healing. You aren't alone Mal, you have all of us here rooting for you too. You have a great chance now to make your life exactly what you want it to be. How exciting!

glamourqueen64
on 3/16/13 1:23 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

I hope all goes well for you on Monday! Keep your head up and you can do this! Remind your self of this daily~! Keep us updated as to where you are and how things are going! Will be praying for you, Mal!

Connie

Saandraw
on 3/16/13 4:10 pm
Praying for you
H.A.L.A B.
on 3/16/13 11:32 pm
Bunch of bear hugs....

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
Recent Topics