NSV 6 mths out

chowell
on 4/5/13 1:44 am - marietta, GA
RNY on 10/04/12

I took my 12 year old daughter who is taller then me by like 3 inches to get new blue jeans and spring and summer cloths the other day and was trying on different sizes just to get a feel for what size i am wearing now. i kept trying on all these pants and they were all to big so i said i would drop down alot and went and grabed a size 8 junior i know crazy they were to tight but hey i went out on big limb. My daughter said hey mom try these on they were the pants she had tried on and was getting. I didnt now what size they were and i laughed out loud. but i did and they fit great. me and my daughter wear the same same size 10 juniors lei jeans. then she took a picture of me and herself and posted on facebook " that awkward moment you look down and realize you and your mom are wearing the same pants lol" 

here is a picture of my daughter and the jeans lol

Cecily Howell                

Katmando12
on 4/5/13 2:10 am

I love, love, love that!  Funny, I was telling my daughter that after I have surgery and lose all the weight we can start sharing clothes.  She looked at me horrified!  LOL!

Awesome job!  Reading posts like this is so much fun and brings hope to me!

Neen L.
on 4/5/13 4:39 am - Arlington, VA

Aw, what a sweet smile she has! Lovely.

It is weird. I have clothes from when I was a kid that are too big for me now: Mind Blowing!!!! My favorite is a t-shirt I bought at the beach when I was 13. My mom was so mad because she thought it was too tight for me. Here we are...um...almost 15 years later and it looks pretty fabulous. Oh how things change.

Congratulations on your success and best wishes for the future!

Long-term post-ops with regain struggles, click here to see some steps for getting back on track (without the 5-day pouch fad or liquid diet): http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/bananafish711/blog/2013/04/05/don-t-panic--believe-and-you-will-succeed-/

Always cooking at www.neensnotes.com!

Need a pick-me-up? Read this: http://www.lettersofnote.com/2009/10/it-will-be-sunny-one-day.html

slashes
on 4/5/13 8:38 am

That is awesome and ur daughter is beautiful!!

Follow My Gastric Bypass Story
This is where I share it all - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

RNY: 01-23-2012 Weight day of Surgery - 286lbs ~ Weight as of 09-13-2013 164lbs

robyn_fresh
on 4/5/13 1:31 pm
RNY on 12/18/12

lol I love this! I have 13 year old twin daughters and my goal weight is about 10 lbs more than they weigh. When I told my daughter that she told me she can't believe I'll ever be the same size as her. I can't believe it either at this point, but it is the goal! 

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views