Update

Hollie313
on 4/16/13 8:24 pm - MI
RNY on 05/09/12

It's been awhile since I've been on here.  I can see how quickly time passes once things get rolling with this surgery and just living life.  I saw my surgeon Thursday.  He's very happy with my progress.  Unfortunately, my ventral hernia has returned.  So, I have to go get a CT scan that way he can get a good look at what's going on.  On a good note, he doesn't want to do the hernia repair until I'm ready for plastic surgery (panniculectomy).  He gave me a list of surgeons that he works with.  I'm thinking I'm going to wait until January.  I still have more weight to lose & I want to be able to maximize this spring, summer and fall.  This has been an amazing journey and the best decision I could have ever made for myself.  =)

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

Kim S.
on 4/17/13 12:24 am - Helena, AL

You do tend to get caught up in life as more time passes.  I'm glad to see things are going well for you, stop in from time to time!  Have a great Spring, Summer and Fall........then let us know if you are doing plastics.  The plastic surgery forum was very helpful to me when I started the process.

Sara O.
on 4/17/13 9:23 pm - NC
RNY on 03/12/12

Hey Hollie!

Its been awhile. I know what you mean by time passing quickly and all. I still can't believe I am already 13 months postop.

I'm glad to hear you're progressing so well. Keep me updated!

~Sara

Most Active
Recent Topics