How come ?? This makes NO sense to me !!!

mpjones
on 4/23/13 9:00 am

I actually don't like taking prescription pain killers but man just couldn't take the pain any longer.Hopefully as I get more active a lot of my physical complaints will get better. Thanks for the reply. wink

JUSTJUNQUIES
on 4/22/13 6:44 am - Citrus Heights, CA
RNY on 04/04/12

I think this may be a common problem as the "fat" was helping to hold things together, BOTH my daughter's had the same problem.

Stenosis , and disc problems , both of them .

I needed hip and knee replacement before surgery and was really hoping that loosing the weight would make a difference , nope it is worse. Had hip replacement and am ready for the first knee. I think we heal slower also.

I LOOK GREAT , but can't cross the street by myself !!! go figure

Hope you can get this taken care of!!.

I am heading out now for PT on my TAILBONE, I'm just falling apart

Donna Q. --5'8" -60 years old
Band 2005
hw320 sw276 lw with band 195 gw 160-180? 
Bypass 4/4/2012
pre sw 258 lw RNY 162 cw 203

mpjones
on 4/23/13 9:03 am

Well, I'm kind of of glad to find out I'm not the only one to have this type of problem. Never considered my fat holding me together (giggle). Hope you are feeling better.wink

MrsLitch
on 4/22/13 11:37 am - Morris, IL
RNY on 06/04/12
I think several things come into play here we carry our selves different due to years of adjusting for the extra weight. I also think most of us lose muscle to different extents which support our skeleton. I would get the disks checked first, if they are fine I'd look for a chiropractor that also offers pt, and maybe even acupuncture. I went to one and was adjusted and got acupuncture and it helped a great deal.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

5' 3" - HW: 244 SW:234  GW:120 LW: 107 CW:110 Made goal 3/16/13!    

mpjones
on 4/23/13 9:07 am

Thanks for the reply--SCARED of both acupuncture and chiropractors But plan on seeing my doctor for recommendation to have my back checked out.wink

sugarbabyhoneypump
kin

on 4/22/13 11:41 am - IN

I was hoping for some relief with knee pain after surgery. No such luck. I spent the other night with one heating pad on top of and one on the bottom of my knees. 

~~Sonya~~
(Roux-en-y 07/05/2012) Heighest Weight/Surgery Day Weight 240lbs     
mpjones
on 4/23/13 9:09 am

Been there and done that until I had both knee joints replaced. I feel your pain and hope you are feeling better !wink

sugarbabyhoneypump
kin

on 4/23/13 9:55 am - IN

Thanks. unfortunately, i see knee replacements in my future.

~~Sonya~~
(Roux-en-y 07/05/2012) Heighest Weight/Surgery Day Weight 240lbs     
busy_blond
on 4/23/13 12:19 am - Tyler, TX

As I lost weight, I had to make regular visits to my chiropractor. As I got smaller, I had many aches & pains that I didn't have before surgery. The good news it, that I'm 2 years out and don't have any major spine/joint pains.

Leann

mpjones
on 4/23/13 9:12 am

Everyone seems to be suggesting a chiropractor--I may have to conquer my fear and try one. Thanks for the reply. wink

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 454 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 442 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 337 views