Multi vitamin with enough vitamins

lumina99
on 5/6/13 3:10 am - ME

I`ve been taking the Bariatric Advantage multi vitamins, and I can`t stand them! Are their any gummies that are as good quality as the Bariatric Advantage?

Laura A.

dahoodman
on 5/6/13 3:12 am - VA
RNY on 03/26/13

I bet Poet_Kelly and some other Vets will tell you NO GUMMIES, but if you can swallow pills now there are likely plenty of options.

[Highest: 303] [Surgery Day: 295] [Current: 199.8] [Goal: 180][To Go: 19.8[Height: 5' 8"]

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve   

I have a history of losing my shirt Barenaked Ladies - One Week

shannonigan
on 5/6/13 3:49 am - Tooele, UT
RNY on 04/30/13
Ewww me too! Thanks for posting this as I also am curious.

poet_kelly
on 5/6/13 3:59 am - OH

No.  I am not aware of any gummies that have all the minerals we need in a multi -  most gummies are missing some of the B vitamins, vitamin K, copper, zinc, selenium, magnesium, manganese, chrominum and some other stuff.

You don't have to take BA vitamins, though.  There are many other brands that meet the ASMBS recommendations.  If you want a chewable vitamin, try Celebrate, Building Blocks, chewable Centrum or chewable Centrum silver.  If you can swallow pills, try Celebrate or BA capsules, Centrum, or a generic that is equivalent to Centrum (that's cheapest).

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

dahoodman
on 5/6/13 4:14 am - VA
RNY on 03/26/13

I knew it!

[Highest: 303] [Surgery Day: 295] [Current: 199.8] [Goal: 180][To Go: 19.8[Height: 5' 8"]

I have a tendency to wear my mind on my sleeve   

I have a history of losing my shirt Barenaked Ladies - One Week

lumina99
on 5/6/13 5:28 am - ME
Great, thank you! I will look for those.

Laura A.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 64 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 407 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 514 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 308 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Wednesday Menu?