Did I hurt myself? Should I call the Dr.?

beverlyp
on 5/7/13 8:00 pm

ok..Night before last everything was going along fine and my blood sugar dropped and I got really dizzy and shaky and stuff and after I got over it I had this gnawing hunger, so to make a long story short..I ate about 4 bites of macaroni and then later I ate a handful of dry cheerios.  I was still fine all night, but yesterday I started getting this sharp pain..kinda like a hitch, in my tummy right under my biggest incision.  Its kinda to the left of the middle of my rip cage.  I started drinking tons of water and it got better, but it kinda came back when I would eat.  So I went back to liquids for the rest of the day.  I don't know about today cause I havent ate yet..but so far its not hurt again. 

WhoIWantToBe *.
on 5/7/13 9:37 pm
RNY on 01/10/12

It may be nothing, or it may be something. Definitely worth a call to your doc. They may say don't worry about it, but better safe than sorry,  Hope it goes away quickly!

- Barb, who is at GOOOOOOAAAAAAL!

HW: 274  SW: 244  GW: 137 CW: 137!
              Keep on swimming!  Keep on swimming! 

glad2balive
on 5/7/13 9:53 pm, edited 5/7/13 9:53 pm

Sorry you are hurting. I would call the doctor, too. It may be nothing but at least they are informed and can hopefully give you advice as to how to get some ease.

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

In Christ

beverlyp
on 5/8/13 1:36 am

Whatever it was it seems to be gone now.  I'm thinking it was the cheerios, maybe they balled up and tried to get stuck or something..either way..won't be snacking on them again. 

glad2balive
on 5/8/13 3:30 am

Glad to hear you are better!

The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.

In Christ

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 324 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 313 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 7 replies · 100 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??