Bariatric Advantage Nutritional Supplement

abrannume
on 5/10/13 12:43 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

I received a sample of Bariatric Advantage nutritional supplement - Complete Multi Formula with Calcium.  I was wondering if this something that can be used in place of my daily multivitamins?

Needanewbeginning
on 5/10/13 1:48 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Check with your centre, seems each one is a little different enlightened

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

poet_kelly
on 5/10/13 3:05 am - OH

Each center may be different, but the vitamins most of us need don't change depending on what center we got to.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

poet_kelly
on 5/10/13 3:04 am - OH

I would assume so, but read the label and see if it meets the ASMBS guidelines.  Does one serving give you 100% of the RDA of most nutrients?  Does it include minerals like zinc, copper, and selenium?  Then yes, you would take two servings a day and that would be your daily multivitamins.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 55 replies · 439 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 362 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 362 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 25 replies · 314 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 6 replies · 165 views
Recent Topics