Getting so close!!!

Ms_Silly
on 5/23/13 8:36 am

Now that I'm just ONE eval away from having my pre op appointment I'm getting SO ANXIOUS/nervous/UGGHH!

My surgeon told me yesterday after my endoscopy that my surgery could happen as early as June! WOW. I'm just so ready for insurance approval to be finalized. Im scared to death that they are going to for some freak reason deny it :( but that just CANT HAPPEN!! I do not have any comorbitities but my bmi is 47. Im 290lbs :( 24 years old. 

lindiesisson
on 5/23/13 9:34 am - IN

I am right there with you I had my last evaluation for supervised diet on the 16th of this month and have a appointment on Tuesday with a Dietitian for nutritional evaluation. My doctors office was suppose to send everything over to the Bariatric clinic and I will contact them Tuesday to make sure that was done but I am so excited and nervous something will go wrong but I know I did everything on my part, my copy of my Insurance guidelines is pretty tattered from reading it so many times lol. Good luck and best wishes :)

Lisa_Douglas
on 5/23/13 10:20 am
RNY on 05/20/13
It will happen!! You meet all of their criteria, and the fact that you do not have comorbities will make your surgery that much easier. Just stay on path!!!
Ms_Silly
on 5/29/13 10:42 am
Thanks for the encouragement guys! My eval this Friday is the pulmonary eval., what will happen at this appointment? I was told to arrive 1 hour before my appointment time. Dang is there that much paperwork lol?!
Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 384 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 321 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 136 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 109 views
Recent Topics