So HAPPY just found out I am meeting with the surgeon on June 15th

Michele T.
on 5/31/13 2:47 am - Canada

I just found out I am meeting with the Surgeon excited and nervous any tips to help prepare would be great

Referral from GP October 2012  Starting Opti July 15th  Surgery with Dr. Jackson @ TWH on August 8th, 2013

martitalinda
on 5/31/13 4:32 am

WOOT! two weeks from now ... just go to your meeting with your list of ALL the questions/concerns you may have ... jot them down so you don't forget.... 

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Michele T.
on 5/31/13 10:45 am - Canada
Thank you so much and really appreciate the feedback

Referral from GP October 2012  Starting Opti July 15th  Surgery with Dr. Jackson @ TWH on August 8th, 2013

PetHairMagnet
on 5/31/13 7:02 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I kept a list on my iPhone and when I would think of a question, I would add it to that list. And listen a LOT-be sure you are comfortable with the surgeon, the way they do businesses and the rules of the practice. For instance, I was able to start soft foods the week after my surgery, other people go a month.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Michele T.
on 5/31/13 10:46 am - Canada
Great idea with the list on the iPhone. Thanks appreciate the feedback

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 461 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 450 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 341 views