Vacation, NSV's

AnnieD9999
on 6/3/13 11:06 pm - Columbus, OH

So I just got home from a Mini Vacation in Savannah this weekend and I have to say I did pretty well for myself. I kept protein first the entire time and took all of my vitamins everday. I walked around ALL day, for the 4 days we were there and didn't complain, OR get chub rub. I did keep forgetting to eat snacks inbetween meals, which I need to get better at because I think it makes me eat too fast once I do get to a meal. I got to go to some amazing resturaunts including Paula Deens "The Lady & Sons" and the amazing thing was I didn't feel deprived because i couldnt eat an entire heaping bowl of shrimp and grits.

So a few NSV's.

I climbed almost 200 steps to the top of the Tybee Island Lighthouse

I walked around Downtown Savannah for hours each day and didn't complain or get chub rub

I purchased a Medium Shirt

I wore a dress twice and felt good about myself

Before the trip I purchased a pair of jean shorts in a size 16 that ARENT Stretchy

I did have a few little slip ups over the weekend, like a bite of my husbands macaroni and cheese, and a bite of my friends dessert one night, but a bite never killed anybody and im over it now. Im trying really hard to stay away from the pasta and breads because I know these will be a trigger for me. Im not supposed to have them for 3 more months anyway.

Overall it was a very successful weekend, wish I never had to leave.

Hollie313
on 6/3/13 11:20 pm - MI
RNY on 05/09/12

Excellent job!  I'm glad to see you applauding yourself for your hard work.  And, btw, how you kept yourself in check at Paula Deen's is a monster accomplishment in itself.  I would struggle with that.  Way to go!!!

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

AnnieD9999
on 6/4/13 2:25 am - Columbus, OH
To be honest it really wasn't that hard. I'm glad to say I've been but I would never go back. I absolutely adore Paula but it was over priced and the fact that there was a buffet I just thought was tacky. I'm not at Golden Corral I'm at Paula flippin Deens!! My shrimp and grits was 23 dollars or something ridiculous. Now I would go back to the store next door and spend every cent I had.

Dee.spunk
on 6/3/13 11:39 pm - Sacramento, CA
Congratulations! What great NSVs!

Height:5'1.5 RNY:11/30/11 HW:307 SW:234 CW:136 GW:140 (LOST 73 Lbs. PRE-OP)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 319 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 239 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 300 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 72 views