OT the love of my life

Larry Wassmann
on 6/21/13 8:27 am - Lacey, WA
RNY on 05/09/12

Just had to tell you my friends that today is the 50th anniversary of the day Jackie made me the happiest and luckiest man in the world. We have been married now for a long time. We met when I was in my first year of college and she was a senior in High School. We love each other more each day and as most of our friends will say….If you want to see what true love looks like, look at us. Here is a picture of her and she is as beautiful and charming as the very young girl I meet so many years ago. She has always been thin and never complained that the athletic guy with lots of hair turned our to be a very fat bald headed fart. She never complained or made my life miserable about what was killing me inside anyway. She knew how much I hated myself and just was so kind that she would never hurt me even though she was worried sick I would drop over dead some time because of how bad my health was. Now I am so much better and just hope I have the time to make it up to her. I pray for you my friends that you have the love and support from someone you love like I have had all my life. Now she just loves to buy me new things to wear and yes she even says I have a nice butt. I am so sexy and I know it.

On this day 50 years ago, Jackie became my wife. I have been blessed with her being my best friend and partner all these years. We are looking forward to many more years together. If you want to see what true love looks like, look at us. I loved her from the time I met her and she is as beautiful and charming as she was then as an young girl. I must have done something right somewhere to be so blessed and I thank my Heavenly Father for sending me one of his best spirits to be mine for all time and eternity.

fb.png   Visit my Blog at  http://www.lwassmann.blogspot.com/                                

Mo Diggity
on 6/21/13 8:30 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13
That is so sweet

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

Mo Diggity
on 6/21/13 8:31 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13
Happy Anniversary !!

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

jamienichols22
on 6/21/13 8:34 am - MI

Congrats! I was told that if they didn't stand beside you to make them stand behind you and watch you succeed, and that's just what I did! This makes me that much more excited to have my surgery just wish that my now hubby would consider it as well. He has heart disease on both sides of his family and he is a smoker and over weight with severe sleep apnea and that really does scare me! But I all I can do is help myself and maybe he will help him soon as well because we have a 10 year old little girl 

KatMom
on 6/21/13 8:37 am
RNY on 07/24/12
What a lovely message. Happy anniversary to you both! I love hearing about good relationships in a world where we hear of too many couples failing. Thank you for sharing!
 He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.  ~Friedrich Nietzsche 

Amanda M.
on 6/21/13 8:50 am
RNY on 01/18/13

Larry, you are a true gentleman and your wife is lucky to have you, just as you are lucky to have her. Congratulations on 50 years of wedded bliss!

liftafter50
on 6/21/13 8:52 am

Some people are so very lucky...Happy 50th Anniversary!!!! 

HW 267 SW 260 CW 245 GW 165 Surgery date Sept 24, 2012          

Brenda S.
on 6/21/13 8:58 am - FL
RNY on 04/09/13
Bless you both! What an outstanding example you are! Happy anniversary!!

Justcallmesuz
on 6/21/13 9:08 am
RNY on 05/08/13

So sweet! Happy anniversary!

HW~278

CW~131

GW~160

martitalinda
on 6/21/13 9:29 am

How incredibly sweet, loving and tender post ... I just had to get up and give a BIG HUG to the love of MY LIFE sitting next to me ... you are so blessed to have each other ... you are so blessed to have her ...true love knows no sizes and has no limits... CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 50th ANNIVERSARY... May your loving union continue to grow and live in tender love for-EVER! I am sooooooooooooo happy for both of you ... I am so glad I read this loving post tonight.  I did my heart much good.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 358 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 328 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 185 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 3 replies · 112 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 185 views