Just a few more hours to go!

glamourqueen64
on 7/1/13 12:12 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Yeppers! Fellow losers, I am about to join you in less than 12 hours! July 2nd, the surgery begins at 7:45 a.m. (if all goes according to the doc's schedule!) Thought I would be more scared up to this hour, but so far am quite calm about it all. Just ready to get it done and over with and move through the first couple of days so I can get home! I am at my mother's currently because I have to be at the hospital at 6 and we live just a hair over an hour away and she is taking me and it was just easier to be here and get up and get ready!

My friend from Michigan and her husband are going to come down and visit tomorrow just for a bit and then they are going out to eat with my mother when they all go back home. The time has come, and is really here. This is it! I am ready to do this.

Pray for me that I will be this calm tomorrow when they actually prep me! Pray that all goes well and that I can come out on the "other side" as healthier loser! To all of those who are on this same day, best wishes and you are in my prayers as well! We can do this!

I will try and post if I can focus long enough to get a sentence in that is grammatically correct in the next day or two and let you all know that I am okay! Thank you all for the support so far and look forward to all the support and knowledge you have to offer in the days and weeks and months to come! Sleep, here I come~~then~the loser's bench

Connie

Angie_K
on 7/1/13 12:18 pm - VA
RNY on 05/22/13
Good luck! You're going to do great!

glamourqueen64
on 7/1/13 5:21 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Thanks, Angie. Just up and getting ready & making sure the bag is packed waiting on my mother to get up and shower. Boy, sure did not sleep much. Mmmm.........., wonder why. Thanks for the vote of confidence!

AllyMomof3
on 7/1/13 12:22 pm - Lamar, MO
RNY on 08/21/13
Good luck
glamourqueen64
on 7/1/13 5:22 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Thank you so much!

pasunshine06
on 7/1/13 12:52 pm - PA

Good Luck on your journey!! :)

glamourqueen64
on 7/1/13 5:24 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Thanks, my PA neighbor! In all reality, at this moment, I can't wait to get this done this morning so I don't have any stomach hunger, cause I don't have the head hunger but my stomach sure has been growling the last few nights! Thanks again!

pasunshine06
on 7/1/13 10:21 pm - PA

I hope all goes well for you! I have only had head hunger a few times...trust me you will get it too, but it's mainly because you feel like you are not eating enough. I will say a prayer for you for a quick recovery!

Anna

Mo Diggity
on 7/1/13 1:00 pm - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

My date is the 3rd !! Good luck to you !!! :)

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

glamourqueen64
on 7/1/13 5:27 pm - OH
RNY on 07/02/13 with

Thanks so much, and your day is just tomorrow. All you have to do is prep your bag today, and try and get some rest! Best wishes to you tomorrow on your journey!

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 456 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 525 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 509 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 396 views
Recent Topics