I'm looking for a good pedometer

abrannume
on 7/3/13 5:22 am - willingboro, NJ
RNY on 04/04/12

I prefer an actual pedometer, but if you are using an app that you like, i could give it a try.  So...what are you using and what features do you like best about it?

Jennifer M.
on 7/3/13 5:26 am - Casper, WY

I love my FitBit Ultra.  It was a little pricey at $99.00, but I love all the features it has.  It tracks steps, miles, calories burned, flights of stairs and sleep.  It also syncs with My Fitness Pal account so when I go to log my food my estimated calories burned from my FitBit are already there.  Only downfall I have found is you can't wa****; I washed mine by accident and had to buy a new one.

Marilyn101
on 7/3/13 6:00 am - FL

I love my Fitbit flex, it has all the same wonderful feature mentioned above but it is water resistant.

TheThr33
on 7/3/13 7:07 am - CA
I love my fit bit ultra. But I've heard nothing but good things about the Nike fule band also.
Needanewbeginning
on 7/3/13 7:42 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

My boys ave the Nike fuel and, pricey I thought, but it was their money, not mine....for once lol!

I am getting the Fitbit flex, waterproof like some said and its wearable on your wrist. Personal preference though really, th ave other models as well. 

Annette

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

aliceindietland
on 7/3/13 8:13 am
RNY on 06/11/13

I use Striiv on my phone, though they make a standalone pedometer as well.  I like it because it has some gamification, with challenges and stuff. :)

"The first thing I've got to do," said Alice to herself, as she wandered about in the wood, "is to grow to my right size again..." -- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Blog: http://therightsize.wordpress.com   Twitter: @therightsize  HW: 365  SW: 346 CW: 254

Misty Morgan
on 7/3/13 8:25 am - Goshen , OH
RNY on 04/24/13
I love the fitbit zip! It's small, works awesome, syncs wirelessly to app using my iPhone, also syncs to myfitnesspal, waterproof, and pink!

Karens62
on 7/3/13 11:52 am - NC
RNY on 02/26/13
Love my fitbit zip. Waterproof, fits in my bra so I can wear it every day, even with business dress.

HW - 319, SW - 303.5 

PaintingJoy
on 7/3/13 10:59 am - GA
RNY on 05/20/13

Love my Fit Bit Ultra; it syncs with My Fitness Pal where I track all my foods and vitamins.  Works really great.  Both have apps for smart phones.  Android app is free; not sure about IPhone app price. 

PetHairMagnet
on 7/3/13 11:10 am
RNY on 05/13/13

FitBit Ultra for my DH and myself and we love it, EXCEPT, the clips break easily and they do not sell/offer replacements. :(

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics