Questions about bras....

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/15/13 12:11 am

soft - sports like bras (walmart) were the best for me during the transition time.  And when I tried bras - I did not try a few - but 20+ 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Kim S.
on 7/15/13 12:35 am - Helena, AL

I'm a VS girl.  Love the support of their bras-they have MANY varieties.  If you need bigger than what they offer, Cacique (the Lane Bryant lingerie store) has great bras (my daughter wears them).

By all means, get fitted ASAP. Your posture will suffer if you do not have proper support.  Plus, you'll look 20 lbs lighter with a good fitted bra on!

Sherry T.
on 7/15/13 2:06 am - GA
RNY on 05/22/12

Well heck, that's reason enough!! :)  20 lbs goes a lonnnnnng way!  

Thanks!

Sherry

mom23reds
on 7/15/13 4:39 am - Bryan, TX
If you're falling out the bottom, the band is too big -- get a smaller band size but you may have to go up a cup size.

I wish I could buy from WalMart or Lane Bryant or Cacique. I have to drive 100 miles to a lingerie store which fits me to the bra, but even they are having problems getting large enough cup size for me. I finally had to mail order my last bra: 42N -- and that's AFTER losing 150 lbs!

Good luck.

Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 219 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 258 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 306 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 266 views