girl stuff

katzmeow13
on 7/24/13 10:26 pm

I went off my low dose BCP which I was taking for PCOS symptoms in hopes of speeding up weight loss because I saw a pattern of only losing 1 week out of the month.

Turns out so far my mission has backfired... loss is even less, and I had crazy anxiety all month (fluttery feeling and poor sleep)

Not only that, but with the pill I always knew when menstruation would begin... well surprise!!!!! this morning was not so expected and the bleeding is insane.

I am thinking of giving it another month for hormones to even out but we'll have to see if I go back to having 'it' for 8-10 days again as opposed to 2-4 'light days' on the pill.

Any other similar experiences out there???

HW:282      pre-opti W: 268       CW: 172.       SW:255.5

Surgery: RNY   Jan. 17, 2013   Dr Raiche   OTTAWA

PetHairMagnet
on 7/25/13 8:02 am
RNY on 05/13/13

No help, but it is odd you only lose one week out of the month. I lose all but the week of my period and then I lose big time the week following it, so I count it as water weight and don't sweat it.

There are so many BC methods/types/strengths out there, have you tried something else? Like Mirena or a different pill dose?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 312 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 229 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 294 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 149 views
What's on your Saturday menu??
Amy Liz · 4 replies · 42 views
Recent Topics