RNY in 4 days!

Ms_Silly
on 8/12/13 11:19 am
I'm so ready to be in the other side of this! I'm freaking out!!! I can't believe I'm just days away. My pre-op diet has been goin well. Today I'm 280.5, my heaviest weight being 294. I can't tell a difference at all but I'm still proud of myself. My emotions seem to be up and down about it. I have moments of doubt and fear and think of calling it all off. From what I read, that's normal going into surgery and I just am trying to stay positive and remind myself why I wanted this tool to help me. Again... I just can't wait to be on the other side of all of this. I hope I'm the easiest patient ever :P haha, Wish me luck!
Stacyjanp
on 8/12/13 11:21 am - NC
RNY on 09/30/13

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress.

bluesfan
on 8/12/13 11:30 am - FL
RNY on 07/08/13

Someday you'll look back on this, as the best decision you ever made. Good luck and a speedy recovery !!!

tdbull
on 8/12/13 1:39 pm - WA
RNY on 08/13/13
It's the night before my surgery and I have cried twice already. I think it's normal to have second thoughts. After all, this is a huge decision and impacts all aspects of our lives going forward. Good luck to you.

Lapband surgery in 2009 -  Revision to RNY August 13, 2013 with gallbladder removal.

HW - (260)   SW - (197)   GW - (135), updated on 1-2-14 to 125lbs  HT 5'5"  Goal reached 3/2/14-revised goal to 120 on 3/9/14   reached 4/6/14             

soldiersxbabygirl
on 8/12/13 1:59 pm - Cibolo, TX

I'm very excited for you!  All the emotions you're having are totally normal to be having so close to your surgery date.  Stay positive ~ I am thinking lots of positive thoughts for you!

~ Renae

~*Renae*~ Open RNY 8/3/04 **  (rockmyskinnyjeans on MFP)
Post-op Mommy x 2 (Krysten 12/1/05 Tyson 10/3/08) 334/303/136/135

Friend me on FB: http://www.facebook.com/airmansxprincess

SandieMc49
on 8/12/13 9:30 pm

I am so excited for you that *I* have butterflies in my stomach.  I love that when you get scared that you remind yourself why you're having WLS in the first place - that's important and will come in handy down the road.  It truly is a "one day at a time" process. You can expect to have leaps of weight loss and days of no weight loss at all.  Just please keep that positive attitude - as this is all normal.  It's the nature of the beast.  

So, come on - get out there and tame that beast - and let us know how you're doin' - we're in your corner - and pretty soon we won't be able to find you!  All the best to you 

Sandie

Ms_Silly
on 8/12/13 10:44 pm
Thank you all! Just 3 days away now. Today my emotions are a little calm, possibly the calm before the storm! Haha! Just ready to to this thing! I'll update, feel free to add me!
HealthyHaley
on 8/13/13 12:09 am

Hi Ms_Silly...So happy you made this choice. It will be one you won't regret. When you get your surgery, it's the first day of the rest of your healthy and happy life. Good luck to you! Can't wait for the updates!

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 52 replies · 365 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 48 replies · 461 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 450 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 342 views