Getting closer

SteveWebb
on 8/9/13 10:33 pm - NC

I had five appointments this week.  I had the psychiatrist yesterday and I think it all went well.  I have more Appointments in a couple of weeks.  I'm now four appointments away from seeing the Surgeon.  I'm almost down to my 5 % body weight lost.  I exercised 3.6 miles the last two days and will probably do 2 miles this evening when I get home from work.  Also keeping an exercise and food logs now.  I'm real excited about my future and can't wait to get my surgery date.  Good luck to all of you.

Missella20
on 8/9/13 11:02 pm
RNY on 07/11/13

angry​Woot woot! Almost there!   

HW 264    SW 234    CW 149    5'4" 

Member Services
on 8/9/13 11:03 pm - Irvine, CA

Congratulations on all your hard work! You are almost there  Please keep us posted on your progress

PetHairMagnet
on 8/10/13 9:20 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

Have you seen the surgeon at all? Or you are doing all this prior to meeting him or her?

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics