Blood work translation?

Jacob H.
on 9/7/13 8:57 am - CA

I just got some blood work in the mail a couple minutes ago, it says everything is normal range but has no charts to compare it to, what I'm a little worried about is the protein level, it says " total protein: 7.2 gm/dl" ... I guess I'm getting petty on the small things but  I was wondering if that's a good level or borderline?

True victory comes at the very end, when you can say, " I lived, and will gladly do it again." View "failure" as a setback, and meet each accomplishment with a larger goal.

poet_kelly
on 9/7/13 9:00 am - OH

That's good for protein.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

Jacob H.
on 9/7/13 9:05 am - CA

Thanks Kelly, my Dr used a different lab this time, I found it a little unusual that I got a copy of the report before my appointment on Tuesday, but at least I don't need to worry about trying to pack in more protein, the daily amount I'm eating now is insane, but necessary.

True victory comes at the very end, when you can say, " I lived, and will gladly do it again." View "failure" as a setback, and meet each accomplishment with a larger goal.

Most Active
Recent Topics