What to wear to OH Red Carpet Hollywood Entrance and Fashion show

shedevilbecca
on 9/20/13 5:35 am - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

Can anyone offer some insight on what to wear to this? Is it dressy or casual or what? My coworker and I are going and I am thinking about what to take and so forth. I was looking at the agenda and saw the fashion show. Looking forward to going! Thanks for any help.

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 9/20/13 10:08 am
DS on 09/27/23
Hello!

Thank you for asking! The outfit for the red carpet and photo sessions should be something you bring and want to be photographed in a lot! There is no theme or specific requirement, but there will be many photographs taken and posted on OH and social media!

I hope this helps!

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

shedevilbecca
on 9/20/13 1:02 pm - AZ
RNY on 05/30/13

Thank you Kim. Do most people dress up? As in fancier than Sunday church clothes but not a prom dress? I don't want to over or under dress lol.

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 9/20/13 2:24 pm
DS on 09/27/23

enlightened We do see ****tail type dresses, and at times even a gown.  They also wear sassy jeans with dressy tops and boots and even nice office attire. We want everyone to be comfortable while attending and participating, so this is the reason we leave it up to you! There is quite a range of outfits. You'll think of something great! 

See you soon!

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 217 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics