Amazed-- and a big thank you

Stacy Sikes
on 10/20/13 11:45 pm - OR

I started my journey about two months ago  working towards getting approval from the surgeon and the insurance company. I finally received my approval from both this past Friday. I joined this site not to long ago and have spent many hours reading posts and learning from you all. I have been amazed at the feed back and the support that you all give each other. Many of you have no idea how much you have helped me learn what to expect and have helped me get past some of my fears and anxiety of it all. I was told that I will set my surgery date this Wed. I am nervous and excited at the same time to actually set the date and make it a done deal.

I am grateful for this site and those that take the time to encourage, give support and help with information.  I just wanted to take the time to say Thank you to all of you *****ach out to others to help.   Thank you!!!!

TXKashmir
on 10/20/13 11:50 pm - Grand Prairie, TX

We do it to honor those that took the time to do it for us. Congrats on your journey to a new you!

Debbie
Keeping track of my progress without a scale...Starting size: 28-Current size: 6-Goal size: 14

sand SAND...it's not a club...it's a frame of mind...

diane48
on 10/21/13 12:31 am
RNY on 05/07/13

I agree.  I would never had made it to the surgery let alone after if it wasn't for this forum.

PetHairMagnet
on 10/21/13 7:34 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Agreed and I know that I would be way short on vitamins if not for this site!!

Excited for you!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active