Back pain

cjd3161
on 10/24/13 11:21 pm - TX
Sorry folks for all the questions these last couple days. I'm having lots of upper and mid back pain especially on the left side how long should this last?
Ehbeagle
on 10/24/13 11:53 pm - Virginia beach, VA
I had a lot of back pain post op. It was worse than pain from surgery site. It lasted about a week.
Ruth *.
on 10/25/13 12:33 am

I had  back pain in the middle of my back for six to seven weeks after surgery.No fun.

LadyLilMax
on 10/25/13 1:21 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

I am not sure how new you are but I still get mid back pain if I overeat or eat too quickly or when I get full.  That is how my strange little body is wired I guess.

And yes, I had it for a few weeks post op.

But then, that is where my gallbladder pain was located when I had one of those!  

Aren't we interesting creatures???

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

poet_kelly
on 10/25/13 3:05 am - OH

How long the back pain might last depends on what's causing it.  Do you know the cause of the pain? Have you seen your doctor about it?

I have severe back pain due to degenerative disc disease and a couple of herniated discs.  My back pain has lasted for seven years so far.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

cjd3161
on 10/25/13 3:35 am - TX
I had my surgery on the 21st been bad science then, I've always had back pain just not this much, I also have RA. I have my staples removed on Monday will dicuss this when I go, thanks everyone, oh I think on some of my last posts I've said I was pre op I guess it's affected my mind too lol
Most Active
Recent Topics