Stomach is NOT happy

BelieveInFaith
on 10/23/13 12:34 pm - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

So last night I had one spoonful of corn and ended up bringing it back up.  I was sick for about 2 hours dry-heaving and the foamies before actually bringing it up to feel better.  All day today my belly has been upset and I've been burping.  I had some peanuts and successfully kept them down but it was a struggle.  I came home from work and made salmon and ended up sick from it.  Now a few hours later and I'm still burping like crazy and my belly is really yelling at me.  I've been trying to drink water and it's killing me.  I spit a little back up but am keeping the majority of it down.  Ugh I'm in agony tonight. 

Never accept NO for an answer.

cajungirl
on 10/23/13 12:38 pm

You may want to go to liquids or soft foods tomorrow and give your pouch a rest. Also if you have papaya enzymes they work wonders for me to feel relief. 

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

BelieveInFaith
on 10/23/13 1:16 pm - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13
Yeah I am going to do that and look into those enzymes. Thank you

JLS_NJ
on 10/24/13 12:46 am
RNY on 10/15/13
Is it the first time you've eaten those foods? How long have you been on all solids?

I'm still on pureed foods, but I'm looking forward to getting on with the more solid soft foods.

Corn can be very starchy.

JLS in Central Jersey

Empty Nester - working toward a healthier ME!

BelieveInFaith
on 10/24/13 9:47 am - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

It was the first time I had corn.  My dinner was shaved steak and I made corn for my other half and decided to try it.  I've had salmon several times so last night I went over every detail from what spices I used and all and realized I used MARGARINE by accident instead of organic butter in the pans.

So today I stuck with protein shakes and mushy food to let my pouch rest like cajungirl suggested. 

I started introducing solids about 5 weeks out.

JLS_NJ
RNY on 10/15/13
JLS_NJ
RNY on 10/15/13
Most Active
Recent Topics