OT: SF creamers

LadyLilMax
on 11/3/13 12:34 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

Oh I am in heaven.  Sitting here with my SF peppermint mocha coffee, reading my fav forum and thin as a bean rail according to my dh.  Don't get any better than that and yes I know I used improper English but I am jus' sayin'!!

Now, I heard all you SF pumpkin pie spice coffee creamer addicts  rave but I gotta go with the peppermint mocha myself.  So many good flavors for us out there.  Gonna try them all.  I have to email Cold Stone Creamery though.  They have NO SF flavors.  I used to stalk the Cold Stone creamers and  ice cream stores, lol.  I actually walked into the shop near here and asked if they had ANY SF or NSA flavors and the young ice cream server just LOL'd... ha ha ... so did I.  Well, you cannot blame a gal for trying.  

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

PetHairMagnet
on 11/3/13 1:19 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I am 99% sure our Coldstone Creamery has either a SF or NSA base flavor. Our older son is a Type 1 diabetic and while he has not lived at home for a while, I am fairly certain that CSC was on our list of 'yay' places for him when he was younger. 

I do agree on the SF creamer flavors. If they make it, I will buy at least 1 and try it. I love the Peppermint Mocha as well, but right now I am all over the Pumpkin Spice!  One thing I was doing before finding the SF flavors I liked (because some, I do NOT like) was 1/4 cup of flax or almond milk (unsweetened) with a tsp or 2 tsp of sugar free Torani syrup and you can make a pretty awesome coffee with that, too!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Day_dream_believer
on 11/3/13 3:32 am

I am going to have to try that.  We bought some SF smores and SF gingerbread syrup the other day.  I would love to make my own creamer with that.  They are both great in chocolate protein shakes

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/13 6:46 am

Hello coffee lover. I am pre-op and LOVE coffee! I HATE anything sweet in my coffee, so the sweet flavors aren't something I'dever like. Besides skim milk, any suggestions? I use light cream now. Thanks in advance.

LadyLilMax
on 11/3/13 9:57 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

Nothing sweet?  Hmmm.  Have you tried the hazelnut SF flavoring?   I would think  you might be able to use light cream afterwards depending on your drs plan.  I use evap milk sometimes and love the flavor that gives the coffee.  I also  use half and half with aplomb.

My dietician says to just get the protein in and watch the bad carbs and not to worry about the fat.  

Just check with your dietician on what you can have.  

LadyLilMax
on 11/3/13 10:03 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

There are some really good recipes online for making your own SF creamers.  I have made a few of my own and I have to admit that they were pretty good.

yeah   I was eyeing the gingerbread but did not see the smore or might have splurged!  Report back please on what you think of the flavors!

LadyLilMax
on 11/3/13 10:08 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

yeah, love my coffee with the non fat milk and the sf flavors and then I whisk it after I heat it and it is like a foaming latte or cappucino ... yum

Interesting on the cold stone creamery.  We do have a few yogurt stands with nsa products.

I actually love the cold stone creamery coffee creamers but have truly seen none of those in sugar free.

Most Active
Recent Topics